Today the sun finally came out. It’s beautiful here.
I’ve been in La Jolla for a couple days. Not the best circumstances but everything is ok. Back to LA tomorrow.
Here’s some irrelevant television things:
• On the show American Greed, I swear I saw my old boss.
• When a new Billy Mays commercial came on, he was so convincing that for a second I thought he was still alive.
• Cable news is (still) really bad.
And some irrelevant Internet things:
• People who tweet things like “Hanging with (insert Name)” are certainly not furthering their career.
• I don’t want to follow your bookstore on Twitter. I’d rather look inside.
• Email used to be fun.